You don’t have to live with spine pain. There are many treatment options for spine pain, and our orthopedic specialists at The Spine and Orthopedic Institute at St. Vincent Charity provide diagnosis as well as surgical and non-surgical spine pain treatments.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms or concerns, it is important to to see a spine specialist:
- Extended periods of severe spine pain
- Previous or current non-surgical treatments which were unsuccessful
- Pain, tingling, numbness or loss of sensation in your limbs
- Loss of control of your bladder or bowels
- Decrease in motor strength in your limbs
Common Spine Pain Conditions:
- Herniated disks
- Spinal cord compression
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Neck and spinal arthritis
- Spinal fractures
- Spinal stenosis
If you are experiencing spine pain that is negatively affecting your quality of life, request an appointment at The Spine and Orthopedic Institute at St. Vincent Charity! Our kind and compassionate professionals are experienced in treating spine pain and can provide relief for your discomfort.
Located in Medina OH, we also serve patients from Middleburg Heights, Akron, Parma, and Wellington.